Sunday, June 1, 2014

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 Weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 44 lbs
Maternity clothes: Stretchy pants!
Stretch marks: Tons
Belly button in or out: Same
Sleep: Terrible, allergies really bad. Left side in pain.
Best moment this week: Relief with essential oils and drugs.
Worst moment this week: ER visit (May 17) because of excruciating rib pain/almost blacking out.
Miss anything: Feeling "normal" pregnancy symptoms instead of sickness and pain on top of them
Movement: Same, but I haven't paid much attention because I'm so distracted by feeling so bad.
Cravings: Not eating as much as usual. 
Queasy or sick: Allergies, rib pain. Worst week of the pregnancy, I think.
Looking forward to: Not sitting up to sleep. 









ER. 


Worst day of the pregnancy, I think.


Finally on our way on vacation! Full of drugs, but I'm going!


Pool-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment