Sunday, June 15, 2014

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks
Gender: Surprise
Weight gain: 49 lbs
Maternity clothes: Undies and a t-shirt. I'm hot all the time!!!
Stretch marks: Going above my belly button now. Streeeeetch.
Belly button in or out: More out, but my belly dips around it. Turns out, baby is LOT, so it's in a C-shape around my belly button right now. 
Sleep: Some nights are restless, then I make up for it with a very long night and naps.
Best moment this week: Making it to our baby shower! It was adorable. The theme was "Children's Literature." 
Worst moment this week: Some people calling my contractions "tummy tightenings" as if I'm thinking about them too much. I KNOW I'm in early labor. It's just taking its time. Sigh.
Miss anything: Not contracting.
Movement: In between contractions, wiggle-wiggle.
Cravings: Ice.
Queasy or sick: A couple headaches and slight queasiness along with contractions.
Looking forward to: Getting this show on the road!





Isaac's incredible decorations!


Nursery corner complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment