Friday, February 7, 2014

19 Weeks, 3 Days

How far along: 19 weeks, 3 days
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: Mixed with my normal clothes
Stretch marks: Maybe a few
Belly button in or out: Bottom half is flattened out
Sleep: One morning, woke up at 5:30 then slept until 1 the next day
Best moment this week: Joe telling me he will love me no matter how I look
Worst moment this week: Feeling like I’ll always look like “a mom” and lost my chance to look amazing in life
Miss anything: Coffee
Movement: Baby flipped to one side then another a couple days, kicked constantly then quiet
Cravings: peanut butter and chocolate anything
Queasy or sick: Some queasiness
Looking forward to: Giving our baby a bath, putting baby lotion on and cuddling





No comments:

Post a Comment