Sunday, February 2, 2014

Strollers and Cameras Dream

Friday night I dreamed we were at ESC, but it was a completely different place. It was like a warehouse (more like the old building). After services, Joe started pushing me out in a stroller and then left me sitting in the middle of the aisle surrounded by so many people going by. I felt stranded and embarrassed. My dad was standing there and I was trying to get his attention to push me out of the way.

Next thing I know, Joe comes back but didn't pay attention to me. Troy came up to him, all business, slaps his hand down on Joe's shoulder and says right in his face, "I'm sorry, man, but I can't do the picture next week like I thought. It has to be this week." Joe whips out a black polaroid-like camera with a huge flash, throws it up in Troy's face, and flash! Troy replies deadpan, "Perfect," and walked away.

Joe continued pushing me outside. Jen walked by pushing a 3-seat stroller. Front seat was Eva, middle seat was Lyla, and in the backseat was Andrew and Shani! No one thought anything of it.

I seemed to be waiting in the parking lot to leave and saw Laura Geil backing out the driveway down to the busy road and I thought she was bizarre to not turn her car around.

Then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment