Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Bedroom is a Car Dream

This morning I dreamed that I had our baby with me, dressed in a dark red Woombie and fussy. I was in our bedroom, but it was as if I didn't think of it as our room. Jen was standing in the doorway and we were saying that if I got the baby in the car, he or she would settle down.

I put the baby in a car seat, working on buckling him/her in and putting a blanket on because I thought he/she would be cold. I go to 'start the car,' which in reality was just me going over to the hutch desk to turn on a computer of some kind, praying the "car" would start and put baby to sleep.

The computer, aka car, wouldn't start and I was stressing. Then I thought, "It must not be starting because the door isn't closed," but the "car door" was our bedroom door. 

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment