Thursday, February 27, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes: More and more...
Stretch marks: No, but belly is itching now
Belly button in or out: Moving up, skin is stretching and reddish above belly button. Here we go!
Sleep: A lot of sleep this week. More "sick days" than the rest of the last month. Blah.
Best moment this week: Baby responded to daddy's voice on Sunday (Feb 23)! <3
Worst moment this week: Nausea is back
Miss anything: Feeling good like I did last week
Movement: Kicked in the left side a lot now, also kicked up beside belly button. I feel elbows and knees too.
Cravings: This week I've lost my appetite. I get hungry a LOT, but I'm tired of eating.
Queasy or sick: Queeeeeasy
Looking forward to: Buying a Nena & Co. bag as a treat for me/diaper bag for baby. Joe said I could treat myself! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment