Friday, March 14, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes: All day, every day
Stretch marks: Little purple marks are showing up over my hips. :-/
Belly button in or out: The top popped! Bottom half still flattening
Sleep: Deeeeeeply
Best moment this week: Getting kicked ABOVE the belly button. And knowing this week starts baby's chances to survive outside the womb.
Worst moment this week: Some really bad nausea again. What?! And old best friend totally avoiding me. So hurtful.
Miss anything: The ability to exercise hard and see results
Movement: Everywhere! Kicks into my left side, up around the belly button, wiggles on the right side.
Cravings: Eggs and stir-fry veggies
Queasy or sick: Yeah. :(
Looking forward to: Vacation in May!




I finished my first baby hat!


My Nena & Co. bag arrived! Soooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment