Tuesday, March 4, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 27 lbs (maintaining for 2 weeks!)
Maternity clothes: TJ Maxx sports bra. What a lifesaver!
Stretch marks: My belly button is looking a bit purply-pink these days.
Belly button in or out: Still in, but almost flat!
Sleep: Not bad. My pillow pile is growing.
Best moment this week: Feeling a full baby fist under my fingertips
Worst moment this week: Many days home not feeling well. (Digestive system in pain.)
Miss anything:  Going to the bathroom regularly.
Movement: So much! I'm feeling more than feet and hands now.
Cravings: Peanut butter and chocolate. I actually liked Joe's PB & fudge ice cream better than my hazelnut. 
Queasy or sick: Broke out the ginger ale again after about a month. Rough week. :(
Looking forward to: My Nena & Co bag arriving Friday! And getting supplies to knit a baby hat. I've been practicing and I'm ready!


The glow is real!



No comments:

Post a Comment