Wednesday, March 19, 2014

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes: Spent my "fun money" on Target's $5 t-shirt sale, XXL skirt, tops at Ross, and flip-flops. I'm so ready for spring/summer!
Stretch marks: Yes. 3 little itchy, purple lines on my left hip. :(
Belly button in or out: Bottom in, top out.
Sleep: So. Much. Sleep. I spent Monday (snow day) sleeping until 2 pm and could have done it again Tuesday and today. I'm sleeping at least 12 hours a night and still wanting more!
Best moment this week: Seeing baby move all the time and learning the words to La Vie En Rose for our first lullaby. <3
Worst moment this week: The firehouse's siren scaring my poor baby at 3:30 AM. Baby kicked and shook at every high point of the siren. I wanted to cry even the next day at how bad I felt. :'( Then emotional breakdowns Friday, Saturday, Sunday from exhaustion and a broken heart. I lost my best friend and don't know why.
Miss anything: Feeling energized.
Movement: There was a lull for 2 days, but now baby seems even stronger! I see my belly move and can push back sometimes.
Cravings: I gave into muffins. 
Queasy or sick: No, all seems calm.
Looking forward to: Finally knowing boy or girl! I'm definitely leaning toward girl now, as are most other people. Joe told me on the phone this week, "I think we're having a girl." We shall see!






No comments:

Post a Comment