Friday, April 11, 2014

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: Surprise! (Still think it's a girl.)
Weight gain: 37 lbs
Maternity clothes: Warmer weather = NO TIGHTS! Maxi skirts and my new huge green comfy pants at home.
Stretch marks: Purple and deeper. 
Belly button in or out: Top is popped! 
Sleep: Sleepless early mornings and naps until late morning. My days start so late.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby's foot under my hand. Frozen yogurt.
Worst moment this week: Cheating on my less sugar diet and infection came back. Yuck!
Miss anything: Sweetened Starbucks drinks.
Movement: Big kicks beside my belly button (so sharp!) and this funny "fluttery" feeling for about 10-20 seconds once a day, like a puppy dreaming. :)
Cravings: Caramel Macchiato.
Queasy or sick: Headache. Allergies making breathing tough at night. AND cardiovascular strangeness that makes my chest vibrate and teeth tickle. Doran says it's normal. Heartburn for the first time. No fun.

Looking forward to: Did I mention a Caramel Macchiato?


Half-pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment