Monday, April 28, 2014

31 Weeks

How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: Surprise! (Feeling a little less sure about the "girl" thing.)
Weight gain: 38 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes. But to be honest, I just love to take my clothes off more than put them on these days.
Stretch marks: Ever-increasing and deepening.
Belly button in or out: Still trying to pop
Sleep: A couple nights have been better! Joe said I was snoring two nights ago. Only one bathroom break per night the last two nights. 
Best moment this week: Feeling baby's heels around my belly button. Joe and Sarah felt it too! Also, wrapping up work for Revive. Only 3 weeks left to work and teach. Also, taking garlic 3x per day (and almost no sugars) seems to be clearing up the infection!!!
Worst moment this week: My insides hurting and indigestion at times. Some emotional blah.
Miss anything: Not constantly thinking about if what I'm eating will cause discomfort, how to go to the bathroom, rolling over in bed without thinking, not losing my breath. . . 
Movement: HUGE movements. The last week or so I can totally tell the baby is gaining half a pound per week. It's about 3.5 lbs now and 18"!
Cravings: ICY EVERYTHING. I keep forgetting to mention that. I want crushed ice in every drink. Too bad we don't have an ice maker in our fridge. :(
Queasy or sick: A little wonky feeling, gagged one day, aching intestines, indigestion, etc. Side note: it's really hard when people ask if I'm feeling sick anymore, because no, I'm not dealing with morning sickness. But somehow ALL the other things I'm dealing with are not socially acceptable to mention. "No, I'm not sick to my stomach... but I can't go to the bathroom, I have a vaginal infection, my intestines hurt, etc." Yeah, not really what I should say.
Looking forward to: Holding baby! 







No comments:

Post a Comment