Friday, April 11, 2014

27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks
Gender: Surprise!
Weight gain: 35 lbs
Maternity clothes: Give me the stretchy stuff
Stretch marks: Yes. "Tiger stripes" are ringing around my hips and front.
Belly button in or out: Top is popped. It's a stubborn button.
Sleep: Rough. Waking up 4:30 AM-8 AM most mornings.
Best moment this week: Infection cleared up! Date night with my hubby. We played hooky from childbirth class and walked to Mario's. 
Worst moment this week: Exhaustion almost every day. 
Miss anything: My former body.
Movement: Seeing my belly move with even the tiny movements. Baby still hasn't decided where he/she wants to live, so I'm dealing with a floppy-floppy baby.
Cravings: Chocolate and peanut butter. All times.
Queasy or sick: No, just fatigued.

Looking forward to: Getting this baby out!


Knitting the girly blanket. I have a feeling I won't get around to the boy one. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment