Monday, April 28, 2014

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: Surprise! 
Weight gain: 39 lbs
Maternity clothes: One more Kohl's top! Again, non-maternity, but it's for after as well. Blush pink lace henley. Soooo comfy.
Stretch marks: Don't remind me.
Belly button in or out: Well, it pops out more when the baby's heel is in it.
Sleep: Let's not talk about it. SUCH a rough week of insomnia, discomfort, slight allergies, heartburn and indigestion. Ouch.
Best moment this week: 30-week prenatal! Baby flipped right before the check-up from anterior on the left (I was so happy!) to anterior on the right (that stinker). Doran said I don't look huge and I'm measuring 29 weeks still (just like at 28 weeks).
Worst moment this week: Heartburn and indigestion paired with insomnia. Night after night.
Miss anything: Swallowing food without pain.
Movement: Little bubs is rolly-polly-olly and can't decide where to land. Crooked, right side, left side, on my bladder, up in my stomach. . . Oof.
Cravings: Homemade dark chocolate with peanut butter! I couldn't find 100% cacao bars, so I didn't make any this week. :( Milk has become my new best friend. I drank a whole gallon myself in about 2 days.
Queasy or sick: Heartburn and indigestion.
Looking forward to: My insides not constantly moving. And nursing our baby. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment